Honey Italian Potato Salad
Mix all of the following ingredients in a large bowl and refrigerate.
- 10 medium potatoes, washed, cut into thirds, boiled, cut into bite size chunks and cooled
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
- 1 stalk celery, sliced thinly
- 1 cup chopped fresh broccoli florets (not stems)
- diced green, red, and/or orange peppers (optional)
- 1 cup mayonnaise (can be low-fat)
- 1 cup Italian dressing (can be fat-free)
- 1/4 cup honey
I made this recipe up a few weeks ago but can’t find the photo I took of it, but it was yummy and the family liked it. I just now found the e-mail I sent to myself with the ingredients that I typed in so I wouldn’t forget them — and I’m sharing with you, too!