|“Maternal Kiss” by Mary Cassatt, 1896|
- Child Discipline or Child Abuse?
- Help for Hurting Marriages
- Mothering by Faith and Grace
- Amazing Grace for Home School Moms
- Joyful Liberty!
- Tender Compassion for Mothers
ersonal testimonies of finding true freedom through God’s matchless grace.” As a personal note, Thad and I attending an IBYC conference (name changed later to IBLP) before we got married, and maybe once afterward. We still have the big red book and some of the other resources around here, and though we never really attempted to implement them specifically, I think the concepts did influence our thinking.
Finding Healing from Disillusionment by Elizabeth Wyse Cook (guest post on http://www.quiveringdaughters.com) — life after working for Bill Gothard
- Possession Mistaken for Love
- Our Love Story – Parts 1-6 (start at bottom!)
- Our Love Story – Parts 7-End (start at bottom)
- Tulip Girl’s Pearl/TTUOC Posts
(As you may remember, it was a Pearl “discipline” related child death that caused me to write Child Discipline or Child Abuse? last year.)
I Take Joy with Sally Clarkson
ThatMom with Karen Campbell
- The Sins of Partiality and Triviality and the Curriculum that Promotes Them
- Raising Homeschooled Daughters Series
- Patriarchy/Patriocentricity Podcast Series One ~ 2007
- Patriarchy/Patriocentricity Podcast Series Two ~ 2010
- Grace Based Parenting by Tim Kimmel Review: 5 Stars
- Preparing Our Children for Marriage
Patriarchy, Meet Matriarchy
Please let me know which of these links and sites are most useful for you! If any don’t work, please tell me that, too, so I can fix or delete them as necessary.
If you have any links that you would like to consider adding to this post, please send them along. And check back for updates!