“There are two kinds of power. One kills the spirit. The other nourishes the spirit. The first is Power Over. The other is Personal Power. Power Over shows up as control and dominance. Personal Power shows up as mutuality and co-creation. Mutuality is a way of being with a person which promotes the growth and well-being of one’s self and the other person by means of clear communication and empathetic understanding. Co-creation is a consciously shared participation in life which helps one reach one’s goals.”
If you or your children are in any kind of danger, get to safety immediately! Call the police, your National Domestic Violence Hotline (800-799-7233), or your local women’s crisis shelter. They are trained to help!
- The Bad Boy and the Angel
- Manifesto of Liberty and Responsibility in Christian Families
- Bonding and Bondage in Abusive Relationships
- Psychological Socialism: Manipulating through Equalizing Blame
- Power: What Price and Purpose?
- If You Expect Real Respect…
- Follow the Way of Love
- Dignity, Decisions, and Liberty of Conscience
- Why Couples Counseling is Not Recommended for Abusive Marriages